Al Abira Overseas Services’s methodology reflects the way we work. Each minor information of the clients and candidates is kept confidential and safe. Our teams work tirelessly to make sure the success of each project assigned to Al Abira Overseas Services. Starting from Initial contract agreement to the reporting to the employee we keep the candidates and clients informed in a way that no other agency in the market does so. As we believe in customer’s satisfaction and retention.
We believe to work in a managed way by following and adopting the best procedural techniques by respecting the Laws and Regulation of the country which is more convenient and acceptable to the client’s needs. The best possible results are achieved if all the factors of the recruitment process are taken into account. The methodology provides an overview which reflects our way of work. Each process is revised and reviewed in iterative manner and best services are offered at each step. Al Abira Overseas Services emphasizes on the correctness, accuracy and precision of users information. We take the support of NADRA and HEC in verifying the candidate’s information. Al Abira Overseas Services representatives play a major role in candidates counseling that are going to serve their employer. Different skills are explored and motivated so that candidates could become a useful asset for the employer.
At each process and stage we maintain communication process and channel open for both candidates and clients so that we can reduce the communication gap as much as possible. Al Abira Overseas Services not only pay a special attention to communication management but also a continuous exchange of information is done with the client and the candidate as in certain stages selected candidates input is highly desirable and required. Once the project is completed and selected candidates are employed here comes the sign off stages during which we have to close all the opened and pending tasks to formally close the demand. Al Abira Overseas Services also plays its part in package and salary negotiation for the candidates with the clients. As money matters so if both the parties don’t agree at some amount we offer our services to persuade both the parties to mutually agree upon the package that suits both client and the candidate. However the replacement option is always kept open for our clients.
Client’s feedback is very crucial for us to improve our services and perform better in future. Hence clients share their findings and feedback with us that help us in providing better services and meet their expectations. As a result of hard work of our teams both in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia , Al Abira International Recruiting agency is regarded and considered as most respectable and reputed recruiting agency.
These elements include:
- Realistic and optimal advice on feasibility of requirement
- Advice and complete awareness on salary and benefits
- Thorough fact finding and briefing of our staff consultants keeping in mind the ground realities of the place
- Client involvement in the choice for primary and secondary source companies
- Comprehensive candidate profile and keep it in our database for future
- Formal communication process
- Continuous exchange of information at each level to facilitate more and more
- Sign-off stages during the process to ensure transparency
- Project managed stages so that clients may aware of every stage
- Structured briefing and debriefing conducted by experts
- Package negotiations
- Candidate support at each stage
- Get feedback from Client for future perspectives