Others (including myself) enjoy actually building a relationship with my sub, before gifts/money are given
I let go of fetlife, I don’t know if I’ll go back eventually, I don’t know. I do know for right now, it’s best I stay away from it for a while. Give it a break. I also was becoming annoyed with the new breed of “fuck you pay me” young dommes. Financial Domination has been around for a while, but this breed is a little bit more disturbing and is giving financial dommes a bad name.
A majority of people that read my blog usually traffic from fetlife, another majority are coming from search engines out of curiosity. A lot tend to have stereotypes about the people that live/participate in the D/s lifestyle.
1. All Doms are men! It’s impossible for a woman to be a Dom! Well, you’re right, because I’m not a Dom…. I’m a Domme. Please stop this, if 50 shades of grey is your only form of knowledge to the world of BDSM then before you decide to join the world….I would highly suggest learning before diving in. Or you’ll be in for a world of hurt.
2. Doms are all really handsome men. Nope. From my experience I’ve seen Doms from all sides of the “attraction scale” I’ve seen all types of Doms. Fat, Hairy, Not too pleasant to look at, very pleasant to look at and all in between. If you’re looking for a Dom based on him looking like “Mr. Grey” you will…be in for a world of pure disappointment. That’s how you end up https://hookupdate.net/cs/spiritual-singles-recenze/ with an “asshole dom”
3. CAN WE PLEASE END THIS STEREOTYPE LIKE MC HAMMERS CAREER ENDED?? FAST. Please, stop. As a poly woman I can say, I don’t think it’s even close to an excuse to fuck everyone. I enjoy the relationship with another. My husband enjoys the relationship. We don’t have separate partners. We always share the one partner. It’s like a beautiful triangle.
I became overwhelmed with the people messaging strictly for sex, harassing me, begging me to be part of their race play games (what the fuck), and a few other things
3. You have a Daddy, you MUST be a submissive. Nope. While yes, I have a Daddy. He is NOT my Dom. I am his Domme. Not all dynamics work the way you want to see them ??
4. Fin Dommes/Doms are LAZY! I want to nip this one in the bud right now. While yes, there are Lazy “Fin dommes/doms” who demand instant gratification… if you instantly pay them you get what you get. Also, Paypal WILL block you if they realise what’s going on.
5. BDSM is only about sex. Wrong. Plenty of relationships I’ve seen inside of the BDSM life are actually some of the most beautiful relationships that I’ve ever seen. You need absolute trust in BDSM.
6. What I saw in a hardcore porn is the right way to do it. Stop. You lost my interest when you said “What I saw in a hardcore porn” that’s just that, you saw it in a PORN. Porn most of the time is staged just to help others get off. Porn and real life are absolutely TWO different things!
7. You like calling your man Daddy? You must have some Daddy issues of your own! No. As a woman who is a Domme and enjoys having a Daddy, it’s not about Daddy issues. I just love being treated like a princess, with a man that tends to be at least ten years older than me. Sometimes I let 8 be the lowest number when it comes to my Daddy.